Out of an abundance of caution, we recommend that all TTEC members apply Travelers’ guidance related to meetings and social events to all TTEC-related activities as well. What this means specifically:
- No attendance at external meetings such as shows, concerts, sporting events, volunteer activities, overnight trips, bus trips, and ski trips through April 30th
- Avoid hosting or attending internal meetings with more than 20 people participating, through April 30th.
- For events, activities, sports leagues that are planned for after April 30th, please cease any further action until we have further direction (no need to cancel/refund at this time but also we advise that you do not plan any additional activities until further notice)
- There may be TTEC activities that we haven’t specifically addressed in the list above. But please use your best judgement and take sensible steps to reduce risk of exposure wherever possible.
- Over the coming weeks we will work through how to refund money to members who have paid for events that will become cancelled or postponed, as well as reconciling outstanding bills with vendors. More to come.
There is, of course, the possibility that the official Travelers guidance will change over time. We ask that you continue to adjust your actions accordingly. We know this is going to pose some challenges, but we ask that you all do your part with these preventive action. Feel free to reach out with whatever questions you have (TTEC.Board@Travelers.com). And please cascade as appropriate.